- Pattern: Gunn Cut Pattern with a Straight Thumb.
- Material: Cowhide Leather, Cream Color
- The protector is marked with the Kunz Glove Company name, catalog number, O.A.L. and the hand size of the rubber glove they are designed to cover.
- Gloves are arc, puncture and cut resistant.
- Made in U.S.A. since 1900
- Available in sizes 8-12, half sizes included. 15" O.A.L. Bell Cuff
The 1050 series (High) Voltage Leather Protectors for Rubber Insulating Gloves are protectors manufactured to meet current ASTM Standard Specification F-696. A nylon strap is standard.