- All models except 16847 Series include hardened steel rollers for easier opening and positive holding
- Cumalongs are not for use with guy wire
- Conductor Range: #8 sol.‑.128” 4/0 ACSR‑.563”-
- Max. Working Load: 6,000 lbs.
- Conductor Range: #2 sol‑.258” *666.6 ACSR‑1.030”-
- Max. Working Load: 5,500 lbs.
The exclusive wedge‑grip action provides a positive, tight grip on the conductor for non‑kinking, in‑line pull. Kearney Cumalongs are easily installed and removed with a tie stick. When the tie stick is removed from the ring, the safety latch drops over the conductor slot to keep the Cumalong on the conductor. For faster, easier operation, right and left hand styles enable the lineman to always have the conductor slot facing him.