- The blades are manufactured from high strength special steel, heat treated to ensure a long service life.
- Blade shape provides a “clean” cut.
- Head can be opened to allow cutting of running cables and ropes.
- Head rotates 90 degrees allowing the operator to perform the cut in the most comfortable position.
- Supplied complete with canvas bag 010 for protection and storage when not in use.
Hand operated hydraulic tool specifically designed to cut copper, aluminum, aluminum-steel cables (ACSR) having a max overall diameter of 2″.
The HT-TC051Y is provided with a two stage hydraulic system, which advances the blades quickly to the cable. This proven system saves operator time and effort. The HT-TC051Y is provided with an automatic safety valve to bypass oil when reaching max pressure. This means safety to the operator and protection to the blades.