- The blades are manufactured from high strength special steel, heat treated to ensure a long service life.
- Shape of the blades provides a “clean” cut.
- Head can be opened to allow cutting of running cables and ropes.
- Head rotates 327 degrees allowing the operator to perform the cut in the most comfortable position.
- The tool is supplied complete with plastic case VAL P7 for protection and storage when not in use.
Hand operated hydraulic tool specifically designed to cut copper, aluminum, aluminum- steel cables (ACSR) steel ropes and rods having a max overall diameter of 2-3/16 inches. The HT-TC055 is provided with a two stage hydraulic system, which advances the blades quickly to the cable.
This proven system saves operator time and effort. The HT-TC055 is provided with an automatic safety valve to bypass oil when reaching max pressure. This means safety to the operator and protection to the blades.