Responsible for making our #1 critical success factor, safety first, a priority in all tasks and activities performed by self and all others involved. Provide general support, documentation, checking and assistance to our team.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Customer service and clerical assistance.
- Perform functions which include filing, copying, binding reports, typing, etc.
- Recording and checking documentation, invoices, and correspondence with customers
- Data Entry of Sales orders, quotes and correspondence
- Review on inventory stock
- Update and send specification sheets to customers
- Customer follow up on post shipment and delivery
- Track out bound shipments, purchase orders, factory shipments and availability
- Operating related business machines-phones, copier, facsimile, printer, computer, etc.
- Distributing inter-office/inter-project mail, etc.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Educational and experience requirements include: High school education and 5 years related experience.
- KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Team player. Computer literate, organized, quick to learn, able to multitask, and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications.